Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rough On The Edges

While in Alaska, I took a liking to bands that sound rough. Like it was produced not in the finest quality and put on a record or tape, then piped through the radio that my mom had in college and sits on top our fridge to this day. It makes it sound raw and edgy. So on my little road trip from Alaska, I started piecing together a mix of some songs that fit that sound or feel. I was bored yesterday, so I put this together. Enjoy.

PODCAST M4V version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zib0nbnq5fe2swk

MP3 version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?46eesyi6ms26xbn

Tracklist:

Queens of the Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire
The Kinks - All Day and All of the Night
The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
The Spits - Tonight
The Kills - Fried My Little Brains
The Black Keys - Strange Times
Iggy Pop - Search And Destroy
Arcade Fire - Month of May
The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
The Sonics - Have Love Will Travel
King Khan and The Shrines - No Regrets
Pujol - Butterflyknife
Heart - Barracuda
Airbourne - Runnin' Wild
The Dead Weather - Treat Me Like Your Mother (Live)

Some language/lyrics may not be liked by some.

ENJOY

No comments: